This facility shares the purpose of 「Ehime Free Wi-Fi Project」supported by Ehime Public Wireless LAN Promotion Council which facilitates the free public wireless LAN environment in Ehime in order to enhance the convenience and to improve the dissemination of information for local residents and visitors all around the world and provides users with free hotspot wireless internet Service (the Service)
This user policy shall provide the necessary matters concerning the provision of the Service.
Users must agree with this user policy to access to the Service. Users who start using the Service are regarded to have agreed with the user policy.
Besides this user policy, users must comply with domestic laws, and users must agree with other terms and conditions, which this facility agrees with with the communication carrier in providing the Service.
- 1. The Service is available for users of this facility. Users are responsible to observe rules and etiquette.
- 2. The Service is available for the wireless LAN connections of users’ smartphones, tablet devices, computers, etc.
- 3. The Service is free of charge. Users must pay when users use paid services over the internet.
- 4. SSID of the Service is「Ehime_Free_Wi-Fi」.
- 5. No username or password is required for better usability. Users are responsible to take necessary measures to keep the security of users’ devices.
4 Activity log
- (1) Users’ activity logs are recorded conditionally to analyze the status of the network and to detect any suspicious activity.
- (2) Users’ personal information is not disclosed even if activity logs are recorded based on the preceding paragraph. The activity logs are disclosed to governmental authorities, police departments, etc. only when official requests are filed in.
Users of the Service are PROHIBITED to do the following activities, in addition to the provisions of other laws and regulations;
- 1. engaging in any activity that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property rights and/or any other proprietary rights of this facility or any third party.
- 2. engaging in any activity that infringes or may infringe the property and/or privacy of this facility or any third party.
- 3. engaging in any activity that causes or may cause any detriment and/or damage to this facility or any third party.
- 4. engaging in any activity defames or may defame this facility or any third party.
- 5. engaging in any activity to collect and/or disclose information illegally of this facility or any third party .
- 6. engaging in any activity through the Service that violates or may violate public order and morality and/or provides information that violates or may violate public order and morality.
- 7. engaging in any activity that lead to or may lead to any illegal activity.
- 8. engaging in any activity through the Service and/or related to the Service that runs and/or provides computer viruses or any other destructive program.
- 9. engaging in any activity that sends and /or guides to massive unsolicited emails to specific or unspecific recipients in order to operate mail-order shopping, multilevel marketing transactions and/or business opportunity related sales, etc.
- 10. engaging in any activity that violates or may violate the act on the prohibition of unauthorized computer access.
- 11. engaging in any activity that provides free/paid service to any third party.
- 12. engaging in any other activity that this facility regards improper.
6 Amendment, suspension and termination of the Service
Access to the Service may be suspended by breakdown, maintenance and/or from other reasons.
Content of the Service may be amended, suspended or terminated without any prior notice to users.
- 1. This facility is not responsible for the setup of users’ smartphones, tablet devices, computers, etc.
- 2. Connection speed of the Service is not guaranteed and the provision of the Service may be disconnected due to the radio wave status or the line circumstances.
- 3. Internet connection and information that is exchanged through the Service are not compensated by any means.
- 4. This facility is not liable for any direct damages, indirect damages or consequential damages incurred to users, including but not limited to, damages or loss as a result of the use of the Service.
8 Other terms
The content of this user policy may be updated and modified without prior notice and users’ confirmation.
Users are regarded to have agreed with the modified user policy when users use the Service after modification of the user policy.
Any lawsuit arising from the use of this Service shall be filed to Matsuyama District Court that is regarded to have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.